My Kaisercraft Design Team Projects: July




Hi everyone! 
Thanks for stopping by to see what  I've created this month for Kaisercraft. 
Some really stunning collections that I've just adored crafting with! 

First up, the divine and delicate baby collection:
Pitter Patter
This collection is sooooo sweet and comes in both blues and pinks!
Here's my layout, 
"Love"

Sooooo pretty, huh?!
& yes, no baby picture for me, this paper is really versatile!
Lots of lovely capture cards, pearls & wooden and rhinestone flourishes complete this girly creation.
Let's take a closer look.....


"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, 
As long as I'm living, My baby you'll be"

But this is a baby collection - 
so here's my baby girl brag book. 
Love how it fits into my handbag perfectly & best of all, 
was made from only one sheet of paper!!!
Yes only one! (and a few capture cards)
Here's a peak inside.....

Such a sweet mini!!!
If you'd like to see more of this gorgeous lil mini album, or some more Pitter Patter inspiration, 
please visit the Kaisercraft blog here.
I know - no baby boy creations! 
You'll have to keep your eyes open, as I will have something blue soon! ;)

The second collection that I am delighted to be sharing with you today is:
Be-YOU-tiful
This is a strikingly beautiful collection that I just adored creating with!
Here's my layout, 
"Perfect Moment"
"Let your faith be bigger than your fear" 
I think the expression in this photo says it all!
Such joy, fear and sheer delight all in one moment - love it!
Let's look closer.....
How pretty are those butterfly collectables with the paper blooms?!!

I also created this congratulations card, 
"Remember this Moment"
Those cranberry mini paper blooms really offset that vintage yellow paper!
Ahhh, so pretty!!! 

But my favourite creation from this elegant collection would have to be 
my mini frame, 
"Beautiful"
Because, quite simply, she is!
Again - how incredibly good are those collectables?!!
Absolutely adore this paper range - expect to see more of this deliciousness from me!

The final collection that I have been fortunate enough to craft with, is the fun and fabulous, 
Bow & Arrow
This is such a light-hearted and happy collection!
Super easy to create with - I whipped up two cards within minutes!
Here they are....

"Hello, Beautiful"

Love those feathers!!!
"Hello, You Are My Sunshine"
Bit of Kaisercolour painty fun with this one! ;)

My final share today is this stunning layout, 
"Always Beautiful"
Such a happy paper for such a wonderful photograph!
Love it!

How terrific are those stickers, collectables, 
mini paper blooms and wooden hearts flourishes?!
They really complete this special page!

Well, there you have it! My Kaisercraft July creations! 
Hope you enjoyed viewing them as much as I enjoyed creating them!
For a complete list of products used, and for more inspirational ideas from my fellow DT members, 

Thanks for visiting, 

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment