CMS Challenge #64




Hi everyone! 
Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to view my take on 
Challenge #64 over @ Color Me Scrappy!
Here's what the Challenge looks like.......



Use the featured colour board as well as a floral patterned paper in your creation!
I have to be honest - this colour scheme isn't for me at all!
(Orange and I aren't the best of friends but combining it with limes??!)
This really was a fabulous challenge for me!!!

Here's how my layout turned out...
 - This is awesome -  
How cool are those glasses?! Love this girl!
The floral patterned paper, & title, are Studio Calico: Best Of , 
& that fabulous washi tape, stickers & 'Awesome' stamp are from Typo.

Take a closer look......
That cute flair button is from Amy Tangerine, 
flowers are Kaisercraft, & the enamel dots and brad are Prima: Optimist range. 
The bingo cards are Simple Stories: I {Heart} Summer collection.
Such a fun page!
 I guess orange wasn't too bad after all.....
Please let me know your thoughts - I love to read your comments and feedback!
More than that, I'd love to see your take on this challenge! So join in the fun @ CMS!
(Some great incentives too!!!!)
Thanks again, 

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo 




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment