Couture Creations 2014 Design Team Audition




Wow! Who wouldn't love the opportunity to design for Couture Creations?? For me, it would be an absolute dream come true! Their product range is both elegant and exquisite, & I'd just love to get my crafty hands on their upcoming new releases!  But for now, why not get inspired by some projects in which I use some lovely dies, and embossed papers. (We can imagine how much better these projects will look when I use Couture Creations dies and embossing folders......)

Here's a cute mini canvas using a scallop die. It's such a sweet gift, and it only takes ten minutes to create.
To re create you'll need: 10x10cm mini canvas, watercolour paint, Kaisercraft
Sweet nothings paper, Kaisercraft
Bonjor rub ons, scallop die,
Prima sunrise mini roses, K&Co mini metal frame, mod podge, muslin, ribbon, and a brad.
Simply paint, paper, mod podge and apply embellishments. Just lovely.




 
 This is my favourite layout from this week, 
I just love how the bright, bold colours reflect my sons personality. I also love how you can take a rather girly die frame, and using black paper, turn it into a stronger more masculine focal point.



 
 Its all in the details....



Dies make incredible features, as shown below in my Create,
Create,
Create canvas art.


 
 A gorgeous birdy die, and a clever use of the hexagon die trim.


 
 
Cute embossed mini hearts background the bird stamp, adding texture to the canvas. 
Such a fun and vibrant piece.

Below are two really different cards that have both been made with the same circles emboss folder. 
Proof that you can reuse your folders over and over and remain "always original
".
 Stylish and contemporary....


A romantic and classic card!

See my next blog post for a detailed tutorial on how to make this card. 


Finally, a girly layout with a mini die cut frame that helps to embellish the photograph. 
So sweet, love this.....



 
 Wow, some pretty projects to inspire you. 
Hope you enjoyed & if youre visiting from 
Couture Creations, 
I hope this post gave you a wonderful insight into my creative and fresh style.

Thanks everyone, have a happy arty week xx

Leave a Comment

  1. Amanda your projects are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so very much! I really value and appreciate your feedback. I Hope my joy of creating always shines through my projects, and made you smile :-)

      Delete